Philanthropy and community support are the substantial foundations on which our hospitals were built. But while this kind of nonprofit, community ownership assures that all of our monies go directly into running our facilities, it also means that we must rely on the generosity of donors to ensure our continued survival. In a time when more and more hospitals are closing or being sold because they are not profitable enough for their corporate owners to maintain, Citrus Valley Health Foundation is more committed than ever to continuing its delivery of affordable health care excellence well into the future. Citrus Valley Health Foundation provides support to Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Hospital & Queen of the Valley Hospital, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital and Citrus Valley Hospice.
There are several ways to support Citrus Valley Health Foundation, including the following gift-giving options:
ANNUAL FUND SUPPORT
1. Make an outright gift using cash, check or credit card, or you may make a pledge over a specific period of time.
Contact us at:
Citrus Valley Health Foundation
1115 South Sunset Ave
West Covina, CA 91790
2. Take part in Citrus Valley Health Foundation special events by purchasing tickets, sponsoring tables (or the entire event), or becoming an auction donor.
Major special events:
3. Become a member of a Foundation support group or Volunteer and participate in their fundraising activities.
4. Become involved in our memorial/commemorative giving program:
- By purchasing a paver for the Hospice Tribute Pathway
- By providing donations designated in memory of a loved one or to honor a special occasion
5. Join an employee support group, such as Partners 4 Health.
- Future Gift made by Will Bequest
- Gift Annuity or Lifetime Safe Income Plan
- Capital Funding Pledge/Plan with Wealth Replacement Option
- Gift of IRA Assets, with Children and Grandchildren Income Plan
- Gift of Highly Appreciated Property, with Retained Income Interest
- Gift of Residence, with Retained Life Interest
- Gift of Property Income Interest, with Asset to Heirs
- Gift of Non Essential Life Insurance Policy
For more information on giving opportunities, contact the Foundation office at